To enter your proxy information manually:
- Find the EZProxy URL provided by your university. This URL typically looks like this: http://ezp.universityname/login?url=%@
- You can typically find it on your university library’s website, or contact your librarian for assistance.
- In ReadCube, open your account page
- Select "Edit" in the Institution section
- Select “Manually Enter Proxy URL” and enter your EZProxy URL in the box below.
To request the addition of your institution to our automatic configuration list:
- Send the URL, along with your institution’s official name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll add your institution to the list for the next update to ReadCube.
If your institution uses a network/browser proxy:
- Open your ReadCube Papers account
- In the institutional affiliation pane, you may select your institution from the list and uncheck the box marked “Use my institution proxy to access authenticated content online”
- If your institution is not listed, select “No Affiliation”
- ReadCube Papers will use your operating system-wide proxy settings to access the internet.