Release Notes for Papers 3 - Version 3.4.4 (502)
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:31 AM
- Need to access your PDFs while matching? We now present the
matching panel as a floating window (rather than a popover), so you
can move or resize the panel as you wish.
- You can also add queries to match searches by control-clicking
on content in the reader view, then selecting "Match with
Selection" from the context menu.
- The import date property of the publication item class is now
- Added read-only support for collections:
- Walk the hierarchy of both manual and smart collections, i.e.,
list all top-level collections and get their child collections (and
again their parents).
- Get the publications contained in a collection.
- Rename collections.
- Get all the manual collections that contain a publication.
- Filter publications by the name of their collections. i.e., get
only those publications which are contained. in manual collections
matching a certain name.
- It is now possible to open Papers libraries by dragging them
onto the Papers application icon.
- Improved the appearance of the inspector.
- Adds advanced configuration options for administrators managing
Papers installations inside of an institution. Learn more on our
- Updates CSL styles.
- Removes option to upload your libraries for matching.
- Updates the license agreement.
- Adds an option to send usage statistics to help improve future
- Fixes some UI rendering errors that affected windows in El
- Restores the loupe icon in the library search field.
- Papers will remember if you choose "Selected Papers Only" as
your export scope.
- It is now possible to search using the ACM search engine
- Papers will no longer crash when filtering certain fields.
- Resolves a crash when importing exceptionally large Papers 2
- Papers now uses HTTPS when checking for updates.
- Papers will now leave full screen mode when placed into a mode
that doesn't support full screen.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.