- Fixes an issue that stopped the sync process when damaged files were detected in the library.
- Fixes syncing failures due to blocked access on database files for newly created libraries.
- The option to enable/disable hardware accelerated rendering is now present in the Settings.
- A warning icon is no longer displayed when your reach the last page of search results.
- The Quicklook feature on Citations is now working again.
- Duplicate database records are now removed before syncing, making the process faster for large libraries.
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:31 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.