Papers 3 for Windows Release Notes - version 3.2.40 BETA
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:30 AM
THIS IS A BETA version that contains bug fixes, improvements
and new features
- New clearer user interface, featuring icons, more compact text
layout and better contrast.
- You can now edit metadata for a batch of papers.
- Importing a folder of PDFs now automatically creates a
collection named according to the folder name.
- Support importing NBIB files.
- Any paper related actions present in the context menu can now
be accessed via keyboard shortcuts.
- Import library keywords from EndNote and RIS files.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Importing large RIS and XML files, and Mendeley libraries, now
works more efficiently.
- Pagination support for search results has been improved.
- Matching now works more reliably.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.