Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.2.5 (217) beta
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:30 AM
- Keyboard shortcuts: Adds "Add Review" & "Add Keywords" menu
items (keyboard shortcuts ⇧⌘R and ⇧⌘K
respectively) under the "Paper" menu, previously available in
Papers 2 for Mac.
Performance & Stability
- Paper management: Choosing "New Paper → From
Reference…" when viewing a paper in the Reader no longer
results in a crash.
- Reduces the likelihood of app crashes in rare circumstances,
for example when editing note annotations.
- Papers Online: Changes to star rating, color labels or general
notes for papers in Papers Online collections are now shown
- Library Search: Complete library metadata is now available when
using the Search tab and "Papers Library" as the search
- Multiple authors or keywords can now be added or deleted
without the "Add Author" & "Add Keyword" pop-over views being
- Library Export: All exporters now respect currently-selected
papers regardless of which tab is selected, rather than only
exporting any previously-selected papers in the Library tab.
- Dragging a metadata file onto the Overview inspector for a
paper will now correctly offers the ability to replace the paper's
- Citekeys are now unlocked when they are deleted, reverting back
to a universal citekey. Previously, blank citekeys would be
- Spotlight Indexing: When switching to a different library, the
Spotlight Search Index is automatically re-built if one does not
- When closing the last paper in the Reader tab, the app will now
return to the previously open tab before entering the Reader.
- QuickLook improvements: More filetypes are now compatible for
previewing via QuickLook within Papers 3 for Mac.
- Improved handling of non-roman characters that require multiple
keystrokes to type (such as Chinese, Japanese or Korean
- Improved Library search bar typing responsiveness on OS X 10.10
- Minor UI tweaks to menus & layout.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.