Release Notes for Papers for Windows 3.0.24
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:30 AM
- Automatic PDF download: Papers will attempt to fetch the PDF
automatically when a search result is imported into the
- Papers Bookmarklet: Adds support for the Papers Bookmarklet.
Article webpages are opened in the Reader ready for import to the
library, complete with metadata and any available PDFs.
- Papers Online: Publications from the Reading List and any
Shared Collections can now be imported into the library via
- Smart Collections: Library keywords can now be used as
conditions on Smart Collections (either on their own, or in
combination with other filter conditions).
Performance & Stability
- Users running non-English versions of Windows are now able to
update their copy of Papers 3 for Windows - this update removes an
error dialog stating "An error occurred while applying security
settings..." during installation.
- The "Imported" metadata field is now set correctly when
importing papers to the library.
- The unread status icon in the library List and Columns views,
and the "Mark as Unread" & "Mark as Read" context menu options
now appear under all conditions.
- Improvements to duplicate paper detection when importing items
to the library.
- Papers 3 for Windows must be already be running for the new
bookmarklet to correctly open the paper in the Reader ready for
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.