Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.2.4 (200) beta
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:30 AM
- Reader: Quickly find a paper in your library by clicking
"Reveal" in the Overview inspector - you are brought back to the
Libary tab and the paper will be automatically selected in the
library list table.
- Libary: You can now edit flag, rating or read/unread metadata
for a paper directly from the library list table.
- Highlighting: The choice of current highlight annotation color
is now remembered when adding subsequent highlights.
- Look & Feel: A number of new icons and images to finalise
the refreshed look of Papers 3 for Mac for OS X 10.10
Performance & Stability
- User-added keywords are no longer removed when using the
- Supplemental files are now correctly imported and exported with
Papers Archive files.
- Author metadata is now added to the Info inspector when
importing BibTeX, Endnote or RIS files.
- Color labels, flag status and ratings are now persisted when
moving papers to a Papers Online shared collection or the Reading
- The subtitle field in the Info inspector now wraps text onto a
new line when changing the wide of the sidebar panel.
- When selecting the same paper in different collections
simulatenously, the status message in the bottom bar is now updated
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.