Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.2.3 (162)
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:30 AM
- Adds a paper PubMed ID field to the Info inspector tab on the
- Filtering options when using the Sources tab are now more
visible in the left-hand sidebar.
Performance & Stability
- Resolves a crash that would occur if a user did not have a
specific font installed on their Mac.
- Addresses a bug that meant when attempting to search for or add
new keywords to a paper in the library, some keywords did not
appear in the "Add Keywords" popover in the Overview
- Improves general app stability.
- Menu toolbar fixes when running Papers 3 for Mac in fullscreen
mode on OS X 10.10.
- Annotation controls no longer appear for library items that
cannot be annotated.
Compatibility with OS
X 10.10 Yosemite
- The "Page Thumbnails" view mode on the Preview pane &
Reader has been temporarily disabled when running Papers 3 for Mac
on OS X 10.10. This avoids a bug introduced in OS X 10.10 with PDF
rendering that would cause Papers 3 for Mac to crash
- When running on OS X 10.10 Developer Preview 6 or later,
automatically scrolling to a specific annotation on a paper using
the sidebar inspector will instead scroll to the top of the page
that the annotation is on (manually scrolling to annotations is
still possible as a workaround). This avoids a bug introduced in OS
X 10.10 with PDF rendering that would cause Papers 3 for Mac to
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.