The latest released version is 3.0.11.
- When annotating a PDF, you can now use a blue, pink or grey colour.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixes an issue in Citations where it would in some cases freeze when using Microsoft Word.
- Fixes an issue in Citations where it would crash if opened right after launching it.
- Fixes an issue in the first run dialog where the "browse" button would not work.
- Fixes a timeout error that would occur when the CSL styles were being updated at startup.
To update from previous versions, simply launch the earlier version of the app and you will be prompted for an update. You can also install it manually by downloading it from here
To sync with Papers for Mac/iOS please make sure you are running the latest version.
You can download Papers for Mac here: http://www.readcube.com/papers/papers/download/mac
You can download Papers for iOS here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/papers-3-for-ios/id700959105
For a a list of known issues please refer to this page: http://support.mekentosj.com/kb/papers-3-for-windows/papers-3-for-w...