The latest released update for Papers 3 for Windows is Beta 4 (version 3.0.7).
To update to Beta 4, simply launch the earlier version of the app and you will be prompted for an update. You can also install it manually by downloading it from here
Please note that this is pre-release software and should be used carefully. Always make a backup of your Papers library before upgrading to a new version. Also, just to be on the safe side, don't install it if you have a looming deadline or you're half-way through writing a paper!
Note: If you start Papers 3 for Windows Beta 3 (or any of the other earlier updates ) and see a notification about the update, it might take a moment before you are asked to install the update.
- Papers Online is included in this release. http://online.papersapp.com/
- It is now possible to select multiple publications in the Library, Labels, Authors and Sources screens.
- It is now possible to send a publication to the Trash by pressing the delete key.
- It is now possible to edit Smart Collections (a few condition types are still missing at the moment).
- Deleting a collection now shows a confirmation dialog.
- It is now possible to drag and drop files from outside Papers onto the library or a specific collection to import them.
- There is now a button on the lower left corner of the main window that allows the user to manually start syncing with Dropbox.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixes an issue related to syncing with Papers for Mac and iOS where changes would sometimes not be synced.
- Annotations are now synced from Papers for Windows.
- Fixes an issue where PDFs would not sync from Papers for Windows to other devices.
- Fixes an issue that would cause Papers to crash in cases where dates being imported were not in the expected format.
The Dropbox sync feature only works with beta versions of Papers for Mac and Papers for iOS.
There is a special Papers for Mac beta release, that is not available in the normal update channel, that works with this version of Papers for Windows.
You can download it here: http://downloads.mekentosj.com/papers_3035_116.dmg
You can sign up to access the Papers 3 for iOS beta here: http://tflig.ht/16GvCML
For a a list of known issues please refer to this page: http://support.mekentosj.com/kb/papers-for-windows/papers-3-for-win...