There are no new features in this release. This release focuses on bug fixes and improvements related to Dropbox sync.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixes an issue related to syncing with Papers for Mac where changes would sometimes not be synced.
- Keywords are now synced correctly from Papers for Windows.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes Papers for Windows would crash after enabling Dropbox sync if a PDF was opened in the application.
- Fixes an issue that would happen when starting Papers for the first time.
- When importing a publication, the publication date is now saved correctly.
- Fixes an issue that happened when syncing with Papers for Mac, where the user would get a warning saying the trial had expired.
The Dropbox sync feature only works with beta versions of Papers
for Mac and Papers for iOS.
There is a special Papers for Mac beta release, that is not available in the normal update channel, that works with this version of Papers for Windows.
You can download it here: http://downloads.mekentosj.com/papers_3035_116.dmg
You can sign up to access the Papers 3 for iOS beta here: http://tflig.ht/16GvCML
For a a list of known issues please refer to this page: http://support.mekentosj.com/kb/papers-for-windows/papers-3-for-win...