- Addresses a cause of a crash on startup under rare circumstances.
- Addresses a crash that occured when attempting to duplicate a manual collection that contained two or more levels of sub-collections.
- Addresses a crash that occured during synchronising a library under rare circumstances.
- Addresses a rare crash that occured occasionally when failing to authenticate with Web of Science when searching.
- Addresses a rare crash that could occur when editing the notes field for a paper, especially in the fullscreen reader mode
- Addresses a rare crash that occured under some circumstances if the user had enabled automated updates.
- Addresses an issue that would cause papers to be duplicated in your library when importing them into a collection via the Federated Search screen.
- Addresses an issue that prevented a single papers being imported into a collection from the Federated Search screen.
- Addresses an issue that caused the Import button to reappear in the Overview inspector of the Federated Search screen when switching to the main library screen and back again.
- Addresses an issue that caused any editors that were manually added to a paper to not be presented in the Info inspector on subsequent application launches.
- Addresses an issue that would sometimes cause PDF files to not be given human-readable names in the virtual filesystem view of your library.
- Updated the Citations Styles Language list.
NOTE: We are changing the beta version application number scheme to include a specific build identifier in parentheses. For example, this version is 3.0.33 (106) (as visible in the Papers -> About Papers menu). This change was made to aid our release cycle processes, speed up beta & retail releases of the application and aid customer support.
THIS IS A BETA SOFTWARE RELEASE - PLEASE ENSURE YOU KEEP A BACK UP OF YOUR LIBRARY