Release Notes - Papers for Windows 1.5.8 Beta
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- User can merge multiple journals in the inspector.
- Add a "collections" column to the main data viewer.
- Notify users when site licenses are available for their
- Improve the annotation notes user interface.
- Improved syncing performance and reliability.
- Change PubMed search to match changes made on the PubMed
- Date chooser in the inspector shows correctly on Windows 8
- Changing an article type while editing reloads the article
- Installer doesn't show extra DOS "black-boxes"
- Improve parsing of authors when opening or importing a
publication from a URL
- Display PDFs that are stored on UNC shares correctly.
- Dragging publications out of the trash updates the trash
- Fix a crash related to deleting publications.
- Fix an error when connecting to DropBox.
- Change website article to have an "accessed date".
- Fix the "trial expired" warning showing too early.
- Fix a crash when a PDF has an empty location.
- Fix an error when searching ArXiv with multiple search
- Fix an error when exporting Papers Archives.
- Fix an error when exporting a collection.
- Fix an issue when double-clicking papers for an author shown in
the author inspector.
- Fix an issue when toggling the "Mark as Read" state.
- Fix an issue with selecting strikethrough and underline mode
via keyboard shortcuts.
- Fix an issue with inserting multi-author citations into Word
- Fix an issue with showing citations in the inspector when
viewing a manuscript in Papers.
- Fix an issue with the "Find" toolbar not working after a
- Fix an issue where the footer toolbar "plus" button could not
create a collection from a selection.
- Allow cancelling Dropbox sync setup from the options
- Fix an issue with the universal cite key generator.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.