This update of Papers for Windows brings browsing the library on Windows Explorer back and some important improvements and bug fixes.
- It is now possible to browse a library using Windows Explorer even if Dropbox syncing is enabled.
- Improves performance and reliability when syncing across devices.
- Fixes a bug when filtering authors by author type.
- Fixes a bug that caused HTTP requests to fail for customers behind a proxy using NTLM for authentication.
- Fixes a bug that caused migrations to fail when migrating from version 1.2 or earlier versions.
Have a look at our roadmap to see what's up next: