This update of Papers for Windows brings some Papers and Citations bug fixes as well as better integration with Web of Science and an improved CSL styles update mechanism.
- Improved integration with Web of Science.
- Improved CSL styles update system.
- In the publication list view, columns would not show properly sometimes.
- After selecting and unselecting keywords the keyword's background was shown with an incorrect background colour.
- Couldn't connect to JSTOR after sign in to UofT ezproxy.
- PDFs were not deleted in the database after being removed by the user.
- Keywords are now sorted alphabetically in dialog.
- Publications would still show in the trash after deleted.
- When importing papers that had been previously been imported but deleted, they would go straight to the trash.
- Sometimes when adding a publication to a collection, an error would occur.
- Citations would become slow and even crash due to a lock in the database.
- Refreshing search indices would sometimes fail if the index database was faulty.
- Creating a new collection from selection in file menu didn't work.
- Adding or removing new column in the publication list would unload pdf being shown.
- Adding an annotation and then marking the publication as flagged would make the annotation to be lost.
- When adding new columns to view from View > Columns, they would show up with a very small width.
- Fixed Google Scholar search issue that was causing some searches to fail.
Have a look at our roadmap to see what's up next: