This update of Papers for Windows brings some stability improvements and a new import option for Papers archives (pprs).
- Added support for importing Papers archives (pprs format). Works with archives exported with Papers for Mac.
- Ability to create a new sticky note in fullscreen by using the ALT+N shortcut.
- Added a few missing CSL styles.
- ISBN and Citekey were added as options in the View-Columns menu.
- Improved performance and stability when refreshing search indexes.
- The tab title now shows the same data as Papers for Mac.
- Fixes an issue that caused author and volume column to be sorted incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue that caused the month to be incorrect when exporting to BibTeX.
- Fixes an issue that could cause navigation to not work properly. After closing a PDF, the view shown would sometimes be incorrect.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Papers not to save manually entered data after a newly imported paper was added to the library.
- Fixes an issue that caused Papers not to properly deactivate a license number.
- Fixes an issue that occurred if the user activated papers for a second time, which would cause papers to show the license details of the first license installed.
- Author column is now sorted by the last name of the first author.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Papers to crash when opened from Citations.
- Improved annotation colouring when annotations span across two columns.
- Context menu was not showing properly right after opening Papers.
Have a look at our roadmap to see what's up next: