This update of Papers for Windows brings some stability improvements and is now able to export the library using the pprs archive format for interoperablility with the Papers for Mac archive format.
- Papers now automatically updates CSL styles in the background independently of the version of Papers that is running.
- BibTeX exporter can export in "full, complete, or minimal" formats, and using journal titles or abbreviations.
- Papers for Windows now exports the .pprs Archive format for interoperability with the Papers Mac archive format.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Papers from working properly with FIPS compliant systems.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user from saving a new library location.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the search indices from refreshing properly.
- Fixed an exporter issue that was adding duplicate "number" fields in the BibTeX record.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Author columns not to be sorted by the last name of the first author.
- Exported notes preserve newline characters.
- BibTeX exporter now exports conference proceedings as "inproceedings"
- Fixed an issue that prevented missing PDFs from being removed.
- Updated user message to clarify deleting empty periodicals, conferences or websites.
Have a look at our roadmap to see what's up next: