This update fixes a very rare but significant risk of data loss. It also brings much improved author editing and inspector keyboard navigation, as well as a number of bug fixes.
- fixed an important risk of data loss upon loss of the Papers2 preference file
- much improved author editing due to better keyboard navigation
- manuscripts: better detection of dashes to determine plural page ranges
- manuscripts: added basic support for Latexian.app
- syncing: fixed an issue with updating of the journal summary
- added support for additional supplemental file types
- escape key now dismisses the notes window
- fixed an issue with copying a summary of a paper
- fixed an issue where new keywords were not selected
- fixed a visual glitch after opening the author inspector
- improved reliability of note taking in fullscreen mode
- removed unnecessary logging
Papers for iOS
We have submitted Papers for iOS 1.9.6 to Apple for review, this free update should be available in the iTunes app store soon.
Have a look at our roadmap to see what's up next: