Using Papers Livfe you can share collections from your Papers
library with any other Papers user.
Setting up your Livfe collection is as easy as setting up any other collection in Papers.
Creating a Papers Livfe collection
- Use the same "+" button at the bottom left side of your Papers application you use to add any type of collection to your library.
- Select "Livfe collection" from the list, or use the keyboard shortcut.
- If this is the first Livfe collection you are creating, you will see a window pop up with some more information about Livfe collections.
- By clicking continue, you will be taken to the next window where you can name your collection and set your sharing preferences:
Name your new collection, give it a brief description and at the bottom of the window you can set whether the collection is public or shared only with people you invite to it.
As with any other collection, you can drag and drop articles from your library directly into your Livfe collection.
- Now you are prompted to briefly introduce the article prior to sharing it.
This introduction will help other members of your Livfe collection understand why you are sharing this article in particular. If you are using Livfe collections as part of journal clubs or during a collaboration, you can use this space to summarize the purpose and scope of the article and why you are adding it to the collection.
Adding multiple articles at once
You can add more than one article at a time to a collection. If you do so, you are only asked to write one introduction for all articles you are adding at once. This way you can add related articles together and introduce them all at once.
The introduction you write shows up in the discussion section for each article's inspector window: