Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.2.9 (298) beta
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:25 AM
- Library: The Activity tab in the Inspector now includes
altmetrics data provided by Bookmetrix for books and book
Performance & Stability
- Application launch: No longer crashes on launch when indexing
library items under rare circumstances.
- Application launch: Addresses a cause for a crash on
application launch under rare circumstances.
- Application launch: Papers 3 for Mac no longer hangs on launch,
which was experienced by some users running Papers 3 for Mac
version 3.2.8 (281).
- Annotations: It is again possible to enter characters requiring
multiple keystrokes into sticky notes.
- PDF text search: No longer crashes when toggling the Hide/Show
Cover Page view menu option while PDF search results are
- Reader: No longer crashes when moving a tab into the first
position on the Reader screen.
- Syncing: Improves syncing reliability.
- Syncing: Improved error handling during syncing.
- Syncing: Papers 3 for Mac no longer hangs when syncing under
- Search: Improvements to Spotlight search index building and
- Search: Improvements to Spotlight search index performance and
- Library: Improves database handling during Dropbox
- Library: Improves library integrity checking
- Library: Improves Spotlight Search Index handling and error
- Library: Prevents library items from becoming impossible to
move to Trash in certain circumstances.
- Annotations: PDFs moved to the library from the Reading List
can be annoted.
- Related articles: Better metadata and PDF fetching when
importing a related article into the library.
- Syncing: Increases the frequency of syncing when the
"Automatically sync new changes" option is selected.
- Application updates: Provides better feedback if an update
fails to extract.
- Application updates: Papers 3 for Mac no longer attempts (and
fails) to update in the background after migrating from a Papers 2
for Mac library that had "Automatically Install Updates in
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.