Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.3.0 (336) beta
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:24 AM
- Wi-Fi syncing is a brand new feature. As a precaution we
regular backups of your library while testing this update.
- If you are not already a member of the iOS TestFlight beta
programme and would like to join,
- When using this beta build, the first sync on each device may
take longer than expected. Subsequent syncs will not be
Performance & Stability:
- Syncing: Improves app stability during Wi-Fi syncing.
- Syncing: Resolves a bug which could cause some changes not to
be synced between devices during Wi-Fi syncing.
- Syncing: Reduces CPU usage and improves UI responsiveness
during Wi-Fi syncing.
- Library: Addresses the cause of a crash that can occasionally
occur when merging papers in the Library.
the previous 3.3.0 (333) beta release:
- Keep your Papers 3 library in sync using your local Wi-Fi
network. Upgrade to Papers 3 for iOS beta version 3.3.0 to use
Wi-Fi syncing between your Mac and iOS devices.
- General: Improvements to app stability.
- Syncing: Several improvements to the reliability and
performance of syncing.
- Metadata: Opening a paper in Reader no longer causes papers
written by that author to disappear from the Authors Sources view
or the Papers Library search view when searching for papers by that
author until the next launch of the app.
- Search: Further improvements to the stability of the IEEExplore
search engine when importing papers.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.