Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.3.0 (345)
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:23 AM
- Keep your Papers 3 library in sync using your local Wi-Fi
network. Upgrade to Papers 3 for iOS version 3.3.0 to use Wi-Fi
syncing between your Mac and iOS devices. Learn more on our
Performance & Stability
- General: Improves app stability.
- Syncing: Several improvements to the reliability and
performance of syncing.
- Syncing: Significantly reduces the size of the library on disk
when syncing with other devices.
- Search: Further improvements to the stability of the IEEExplore
search engine when importing papers.
- Metadata: Opening a paper in Reader no longer causes papers
written by that author to disappear from the Authors Sources view
or the Papers Library search view, when searching for papers by
that author until the next launch of the app.
- Keywords: Resolves a bug causing keyword duplication in certain
circumstances with libraries that were migrated from older versions
of Papers. Also cleans up the duplicate keywords.
- Keywords: Improvements to adding a new keyword to a paper when
pressing the 'Return' key.
- Sharing: Correct date capitalization when using the "Share
→ Export… → Notes" function.
- Scripting: Improves scripting support (added properties &
elements, as well as some related bug fixes).
- Scripting: A paper's citekey is no longer empty if the paper
has never been exported or cited.
- General: Updates CSL styles list.
- Checking for updates is not possible when running Mac OS 10.11
El Capitan Public Beta. For more details regarding El Capitan
Public Beta and Papers 3,
visit our knowledge base.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.