Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.3.2 (354)
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Performance & Stability
- General: App update checking has been re-enabled for users
running Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Public Beta 3/Developer Beta 5 or
later, as this no longer results in a crash.
- Syncing: Reliability improvements to Wi-Fi syncing with local
networks where Bonjour network communication is proving to be
- Syncing: Reliability improvements to device linking when using
Wi-Fi syncing with devices with non-standard hostnames.
- Syncing: The list of devices available for Wi-Fi syncing is now
correctly updated when devices come online or go offline.
- Search: Google Scholar no longer reports zero results for a
search query that in fact had exactly one result.
- Keywords: Resolves a bug causing keyword duplication in certain
circumstances with libraries that were migrated from older versions
of Papers. Also cleans up the duplicate keywords.
- Library: Improvements to library management when switching
between local libraries and libraries stored on Dropbox.
- Trash: Improves the performance of emptying the Trash.
- Citations: Updates CSL citation styles.
- Checking for updates is not possible when running certain
versions of the Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Public Beta. For more
details regarding El Capitan Public Beta and Papers 3,
visit our knowledge base.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.