It would be cool if ReadCube could...

Button that places article in a "Must Read" or "Reading List" list (just like Favorites function)

Clicking this button would place a paper in your "Reading List" which would be located in the left panel under the "Favorites" list. The button would be in the same location as the "add to favorites" link.

88 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Zachary WrightZachary Wright shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Omar CabreraOmar Cabrera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regardless of how many votes this suggestion has, ReadCube should include this feature in future versions.

Once ReadCube enhances a PDF, it is the best snowball lit search program ever. I get a beautiful list of all the references in an article and can download the PDF with a few mouse clicks. Recently, I downloaded about 20 articles from a World Health Organization report and added them to the appropriate list. However, some are priority reading for immediate research/grant writing purposes, while others are not. For example, I might need to read everything I can on the pharmacodynamics of midazolam for a paper/grant, but not about its clinical application in neonates (which could be relevant to future studies).

A right-click menu option to add articles to my prioritized, immediate reading list would be invaluable at streamlining which articles need to be read to complete the most pressing goals.

Feedback and Knowledge Base