It would be cool if ReadCube could...

have an "annotation report" feature like Qiqqa does.

You could select what references you'd like to pull comments from, and the annotations you've made would be pulled out and compiled into a report, complete with citation. Or even just pull out the citation and the "note" feature for each selected reference, so that it is possible to create an instant annotated bibliography. This should be exportable to Word or text file.

123 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Melody McConnellMelody McConnell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TIm SmithTIm Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea! I'm just moving from Qiqqa to ReadCube - and this is one feature that I keeping me maintain my library in two softwares. Give me this feature, and I can finally delete my Qiqqa library.

• Abdul TahaAbdul Taha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. I really like the features and design of Readcube but this is the deciding factor for choosing Qiqqa. In Qiqqa I am able to code and comment individual passages in articles then generate a report that brings all the passages and comments according to a code/tag in one report. Its a simple but powerful feature because I can spend days reviewing many papers and its a major timesaver to bring all that related content into one document in one click so I can write for that specific theme.

Feedback and Knowledge Base