It would be cool if ReadCube could...

Have a "Unsorted" list

Assume you import a large amount of PDFs to your library (assume 100 PDFs). You try to categorize them in your separate lists. You do it for 50 PDFs and decide to do the rest after a while. The problem is when you are going to continue, you don't know which PDFs is already categorized since you see all of your pdfs in Library List!

178 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Majid RafieeMajid Rafiee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nalakagee@gmail.comnalakagee@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an awesome feature. Now I can delete my "to read" folder. What is the basis of classifying articles to the unsorted articles? Is that any thing does not have notes or highlights?

• Daniel Lorenz WinterDaniel Lorenz Winter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with both comments. Having the option to show unlisted articles would be fantastic. It would also be helpful if there was a simple manner to show to which lists an article belongs, especially when listed in multiple categories (for example by showing the names of the lists when hovering the pointer over the article name).

• Chao ChenChao Chen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly true! And I also suggest Readcube add a function that when I click a paper, the software can show all the lists it belongs to.

Feedback and Knowledge Base