It would be cool if ReadCube could...

Improve Scrolling Functionality

466 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kimberly La PierreKimberly La Pierre shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alan StevensAlan Stevens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Surface Pro with attached keyboard. The only way which works to scroll up or down is the up and down arrows and the PgUp/Dn keys. I would like touch screen facility

• Nataraja Sekhar YadavalliNataraja Sekhar Yadavalli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on my asus zenbook ux305fa i found that pinch zooming is working as scrolling inside readcube with trackpad two finger touch. Nevertheless the scrolling is very smooth though weird gesture.

• David TangDavid Tang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Scrolling with physical mouse wheel works for me but not with touchpad like with other pdf readers. There's a work around for Lenovo touchpads but not for anything else that I can see. With the hand tool now gone, scrolling is extremely cumbersome on the touchpad.

• Kathryn KentKathryn Kent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scrolling is laggy for me.
    Works with mouse wheel, but doesn't work at all for my touchpad when I use 2 fingers to scroll. Works on everything else.

• Mark BrownMark Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When scrolling via the up-down buttons, if I hold down a button, the scrolling suddenly becomes very slow. I think this likely has to do with the "acceleration" of the scrolling resetting constantly while the button is pressed down.

• Anita BothaAnita Botha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, really struggling here. Lucky you, my scroll wheel does not work in readcube!

• Anita BothaAnita Botha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. And the slide bar is so small that it is almost impossible using a notebook touchpad.

• Paul MertensPaul Mertens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scrolling is messed up; I don't know what's wrong, maybe my drivers aren't supported.. I've never had this problem before in any other program. It is indeed super annoying.

• David MunchDavid Munch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OSX uses Ctrl-mousewheel for systemwide zoom. An alternative option should be available, such as alternate-mousewheel.

• Steven MillerSteven Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar to my comment. I'd like to be able to enlarge text for my library, search results, etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base