It would be cool if ReadCube could...

have a "two-page" view option, as many modern screens are quite wide and could accommodate this

have a "two-page" view option, as many modern screens are quite wide and could accommodate this, and it would be much better for reading papers directly on the monitor

294 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Farhad ImamFarhad Imam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christa Kimloi GomezChrista Kimloi Gomez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE! I'm currently doing my annotations in Preview and in Readcube, so that I can use the 2-page view. If I could throw all my votes at this, I would.

• Yuzhong MengYuzhong Meng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically you guys need to study Preview and Adobe Reader and incorporate all of their useful features.

• Yuzhong MengYuzhong Meng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree!! Some people still prefer paper to a computer screen simply because you see more of a page and more pages without having to scroll. Larger screens are closing that gap but readcube doesn't support seeing more pages at once!

Also there should be a hotkey (eg. right arrow) for jumping to the next page (or set of 2 pages).

• Ravindra KempaiahRavindra Kempaiah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea and I would love this feature.
    If you have 20+ inch monitors, then it makes a lot of sens to read two pages at once.

Feedback and Knowledge Base