-navigate from file to file without going back to the library
-add a note
-switch to highlighter

230 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robert NahasRobert Nahas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least have a ctrl-f command for searches. Maybe it does not work it's because I am using a mac.

• Máté BorsosMáté Borsos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be very useful to have a hotkey for searching the library. when one is reading a paper and on the leftside bar of the lists and open papers one is scrolled down very far, it takes much time to get back to the left slide bar, scroll up, and then click search and start typing,
    it would be lovely to hit a hotkey anytime and then the search window of my library/pubmed comes up. thank you!!!

• todd greenbergtodd greenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pretty please, a shortcut to add to rewdcube articles directly to endnote, it takes 3+ clicks right now.

• Joseph ConradJoseph Conrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also use of tab-key shortcuts to navigate the cursor without having to hunt and click. The gripe I come in contact with on a regular basis is that when I select a non-default search type, the cursor disappears, and I have to click into the search field to start typing. Keyboard shortcuts are KILLER!

• Geoff BartonGeoff Barton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When chosing keystrokes, e.g. for make a note or highlight, then please make them the same as the Windows/Word standard.

• Geoff BartonGeoff Barton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also reduce the need to mouse click to view downloaded PDFs. Most of the time, when I search for and find an article on the web I just want to open the PDF, so it would be nice if just hitting return would download and display it rather than having to mouse click over the little icon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base