It would be cool if ReadCube could...

Collect feedback for recommendations

There should be some sort of feedback mechanism for the recommendation portion, so that you can "like" or "dislike" articles depending on whether they fit in with what you would like to be recommended. I have a lot of files from different fields, so not all of them are things I'd like to be recommended.

142 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lee TirrellLee Tirrell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Zhixin LiuZhixin Liu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More accurate citation style! Your current citation style is not accurate. For example many IEEE journal requires information of volume number, issue number, and page. They are NOT included in the style.

• Jason KilpatrickJason Kilpatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be an option to only show recommendations that are unread - i.e. if you have previously clicked on an article and not added it to your library then it should not show up again by default.

• Dan BunkerDan Bunker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. Presumably the underlying architecture can learn what we like, since it is assuming our library is what we like. I recently read an article by J. clark, but now I a getting recommendations for articles by other j clarks. Surely readcube should by dynamically trainable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base